FINE ART SPOMENICI TOURS 2018
Spomenici Tours 2018
Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia
20 May – Airport pick-up and meet late afternoon at Hotel Best Wester Stella Zagreb (CRO) – dinner together in downtown Zagreb
21 May – Podgaric (CRO) and Jasenovac (CRO). Overnight in Banja Luka (BiH), Hotel Bosna
22 May – Kozara (BiH) and Banj Brdo (BiH). Dinner and overnight in Banja Luka (BiH)
23 May – Zenica (BiH), (possibility of few more minor spomenici on the way). Overnight in Tjentiste (BiH)
24 May – Tjentiste (BiH) and Kadinjaca (SR). Overnight in Uzice (SR)
25 May – Popina (SR) and Kragujevac (SR). Overnight in Belgrade, Hotel Jugoslvija (SR)
26 May – Vukovar (CRO). Overnight in Best Western Stella Zagreb (CRO). End of tour 1
GIBELLINI PROJECTS & CO. Gibellini is a worldwide known producer of premium large format cameras and will make a 4x5 camera available to the participants of the tours to try.
Cost: 1500 euro. -10% if you book by 31.12.2017. 350 euro non-refundable deposit will hold your post (PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org). You will be refunded in full, deposit included, if the tour will not run.
Included in the price are: hotels with breakfast, road transport, gas, highway fees, entries to parks.
Excluded: flights form/to Zagreb, lunches and dinners.
The program is flexible as, at times, travelling in these countries is not as smooth as it should be.
The tour includes reviews of the images taken during the tour, fine art postprocessing instructions in the evening (if you are not too tired) and follow-up after the tour.
I will be there to assist you. I will probably also photograph in certain locations, but you will be my priority. I will try to make sure that you will all go back with great shots. Each tour is limited to a maximum 6 participants and preferably and a minimum of 3.
Why you should join:
- It will be a unique experience. I will bring you to places were few photographers go. You will get a unique insight in the Balkans, their turbulent history and the former regimes.
- You will photograph unique fine art photography subjects. You can find out more about it here http://www.giuliozanni.com/blog/2017/4/spomenici-a-fine-art-photographers-dream and why I consider them a fine art photographer dream. My photographs of spomenici had already won several international awards.
- I am very passionate about what I do and about sharing it with others.
- I speak the local languages and I served as a diplomat for about 20 years in this region. Travelling in these countries is not always as smooth as it should be. I will do my best to ensure you a smooth a trip.
- Last but not least, we’ll have a lot of fun.
You can see my images of spomenici at http://www.giuliozanni.com/p566783243
You can join the Spomenici Art facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SpomeniciArt/
You can contact me at: email@example.com
No comments posted.